MTW would like to thank everyone who came out and auditioned for Newsies. We had many talented people audition for us and, unfortunately, we weren't able to cast everyone in this show.
Casting is never easy and choosing the cast for Newsies was particularly difficult. We had over 100 very talented people audition.
We appreciate the time and the courage it took for all of you and we encourage you to keep auditioning for our shows.
And now, without further ado, click below to see the Cast of Newsies!
Thanks to everyone who came out to audition for MTW's 2019 fall play, Agatha Christie's Witness for the Prosecution.
MTW is pleased to announce the following cast list:
Greta: Becca Chambers
Mrs. Carter: TJ Farrell
Jean Mayhew: Meg Kappler
Leonard Vole: David Harvill
Sir Wilfred Robarts: John Schulz
Chief Inspector Hearne: David James
Romaine Vole: Maren Cagle
Mr. Justice Wainwright: Steve Zimmerman
Myers. Q.C.: Dylan Spradlin
Court Usher: Adriana Montes
Dr. Wyatt: Skyler Cuthill
Janet Mackenzie: Julie Kuntz
Dr. Clegg: Shannon Jaynes
Other Woman: Ray Dwyer
Spectator: Cristina Cabral
Are you interested in directing or producing a show with MTW? MTW welcomes production proposals at any time according to the proposal deadlines below. For each time slot, proposals must be made by the following dates:
- Winter Play - By June 1, the calendar year before the show
- Apple Blossom Musical - By March 1, the calendar year before the show
- June Show - By October 1, the calendar year before the show
- Fall Musical - By December 1, the calendar year before the show
- Musicals are preferred for the fall slot, but straight plays will be considered at the board's discretion.
- Christmas Show - By June 1, the calendar year of the show